Piper Turbo Lance
This aircraft is in a good condition, flown by the owner. Damage history, gear up landing about 20 years ago, always hangared, N-registered.
Aircraft with a rayjay turbo kit installed!!!
- Year: 1976
- TT 3750 hrs
- MTOW 1499 kg / 3305 lbs
- Fuel: 356 l / 94 gal (~6 h range)
- used privately
- Paint is factory original. Paint white with stripes in good condition (7 of 10)
- TT 1820 hrs (on condition - time expired), Engine Lycoming IO-540-K1G5D
(TOH 2023 at 3750hrs, currently all cylinders are being overhauled)
- Aircraft with a rayjay turbo kit installed!!! This option gives the engine more power at altitude, but it behaves like a naturally aspirated engine on the ground and is very easy to operate.
- TT ~400 hrs (Hartzell HC-C2YK-1BF)
- leather seats (7 of 10)
- the rear two rows of seats have a club arrangement with a large amount of space for this class of aircraft
- IFR equipped
- Garmin GNS 530W
- Garmin Flightstream 210
- Autopilot: Century III linked to HSI
- Transponder GTX330
All information subject buyers verification. Times are subject to change due to constant use of the aircraft. We offer this aircraft exclusive - contact us for any question.
Price 165.000 € (VAT free)